Monday, May 21, 2007

The Weekend's Activities

This weekend we took our first trip since Sarah was born almost 8.5 weeks ago. We traveled up to Columbus, OH for my nephew Ethan's third birthday party. His birthday is not actually till this Friday, but my parents (Paula) are leaving to go to Yellowstone on Wednesday, and Bobby was supposed to go backpacking next weekend, so we headed up this weekend to celebrate. It was a lot of fun!!


Both my parents had to work Saturday, but Melissa and I took her two boys and my two girls to see the butterflies at Franklin Park Conservatory, and Rich and Bobby filled in some holes in their garage with cement. Later that night we spent time with my parents at their house.

On Sunday, after church we hung out at my parents for a bit and then headed over to my sister's house for the party. Bobby went a bit crazy with the camera during present time, but I will only share a few from the day. Enjoy!!

No comments: