Friday, May 04, 2007

Fun Times and Big Steps

Girls having belly time.















Bobby trying his "hand" at the sling. I'm using it right now to keep Sarah asleep after only approximately 1 hour of nap today.

This girl loves trying on shoes. She calls my high heels tap shoes.















Where she fell asleep last night. Sarah once again screamed while I tried to read to Bekah, so Bekah walked back down the hall. This is where I found her 10 minutes later.

Bathtime.







Content for a few minutes after she ate.
















We had a milestone tonight. Bekah went poopy in the potty for the first time. Potty training has been a struggle. Sometimes Bekah will sit on the potty for 45 minutes, do nothing, you put a pullup on her and she's go. It's like she's holding it!! Well, after she woke up from her nap, I immediately put her on the potty and she pooped for the first time. She's pee-peed a few times but only after I've put her hand in warm water for several minutes and while she's watching Dora. :~)

No comments: