Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Happy Mother's Day....after a rough night

Sarah went down at 7:15 pm last night and didn't wake up till 3:30 am.

I fell asleep singing to Bekah at 7:30 pm and woke up at 7:45 pm. Bekah was asleep.

Bobby worked on papers for his classes due on Saturday counting as his finals. (this week)
I watched TV, folded clothes, and pumped a couple times.

We got in bed at 11:30 pm. Bekah woke up at 11:40 pm. I put her back, got her a drink, and told her I'd come check on her in a few minutes. I forgot, fell asleep, and she came in probably around midnight. When I woke up to Sarah moving around at 3 am, Bobby was still sleeping in her bed. I woke him up, went and warmed up a bottle of BM, gave it to him, and began to pump. (I am pumping exclusively right now until I heal from a daughter that eats aggressively.)

Since Sarah had been sleep for 8 hours, she did not want to go back to sleep. We traded her back and forth for about an hour trying to entertain her (very difficult considering we had basically no sleep). Bobby eventually took her to the living room so I could sleep a bit. I think he came back about 5 am, and she only stayed down around 45 minutes- 1 hour.

I got up with her while Bobby got a bit of shut eye. Bekah got up around 8 am, and the day started.

We had a nice time at church, and came home to a dinner of crab legs for Mom, steak for Dad, and chicken nuggets for Bekah. Red potatoes and veggies were had by all.

I got some cards, chocolate, and plant. I was also told that I can go get a pedicure and a hair cut this week. (and not at a 10 dollar hair cut place, I'm so excited!!!)

All in all, we had a good day. We were outside for a bit in the beautiful sunny weather, but a bit windy.

(I almost forgot, Bekah went "pee-pee" on the potty when we got home from church, but since then she has pooped and peed in her pull-up.)

No comments: