Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Content Baby, Happy Mama, but sore neck

Another fussy night and another fussy morning led to a trip this morning to Target. I couldn't wait for someone to make one for me or order one online. I was worried about a sling hurting the pinched nerve I have in my shoulder, but actually, after wearing the Infantino SlingRider, my neck is sore.
But it doesn't matter, I'm going to have to build up that muscle. As soon as we got home, it was about 3 hours since Sarah had eaten, and needless to say, she was crying. I got out the sling, put her in it, and she slept immediately for another hour until I put her down to go to the bathroom and get some food. I think I'm going to be using it a lot, and until my neck is stronger, taking Ibuprofen. I also got online and ordered a baby Papasan chair using a gift card purchased by our small group. We're hoping she feels more secure in it than her normal bouncy seat and be less grumpy.

No comments: