Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tomorrow is the end of three weeks.....

And I'm doing okay. I'm not completely exhausted every day. I am still getting some quality time with Bekah, and about an hour each day with Bobby. My kids are okay, but not easy. I am really looking forward to this weekend. It will be the first holiday weekend in a while that we haven't travelled. I'm looking forward to just spending it with Bekah and Bobby. :~)
Here are a few pictures from last week.
P.S. If you ever wonder and don't know, the reason there aren't very many pictures with Bobby or I in the picture it's because we're only home together with her (except for 10-15 minutes daily) on the weekends. We'll try to take a few over this long weekend with more than Bekah in the picture. Not my belly yet though. I'm already in all maternity clothes at 8 weeks, but the belly's not big enough to take a picture.

1 comment:

Hummel Family said...

Oh that's okay, for awhile there, Caislyn was the ONLY person on our blog. I should have titled it "Caislyn's world"

So you are already showing a bit...isn't it funny how we show a whole lot earlier the 2nd time around?