Monday, August 07, 2006

4th Post Today

School starts a week from tomorrow and I'm not ready. And yet, I have no motivation to do anything to get ready today. I think it's because I have so much to do, and I don't know where to start. I've worked on my rules and handbook for chorus, but I haven't done much at school yet. I also keep thinking that I have all day Thursday and Friday when I HAVE to be at school. I'll do it ALL then, right?
On a side note, my almost 22 month old has not taken a nap today and it is 5:20 PM. Hopefully I can push her to go to bed around 7:30, rather than have her fall asleep soon, then get up around 8 and go to bed after midnight. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great last week before school starts! At LCA, where I used to teach, the teachers go back this Wednesday, which means I need to go in on Thursday for a Yearbook meeting. Where did the summer go? Enjoy your gorgeous little girl!