Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another Day Comes to An End

Another day comes to an end, and tomorrow will be the end of the second week of school. Only 34 to go. 28 for me. This week has been rough and uneventful. This is why I have not posted. Monday-Wednesday were really hard with the pregnancy. I've been very sick. Eating constantly just so I don't throw up. Today was OKAY, but now that I'm home I'm feeling bad again. Bekah slept through the night last night, so it really helped me get the sleep I've needed. For those of you that don't know, Bekah started sleeping through the night at 4 months, but recently she's been getting up in the middle of the night energized, no matter what time she went to bed. If she goes to bed at 8, she gets up at 2. If she goes to bed at 11, she gets up at 2. It doesn't seem to make a difference. But last night she slept from 9:45-7:30. Yeah!! This means I got about 7.5 hours of sleep. Bobby and I went to bed early (around 11:30) for a change. Anyways, enough ramblings about today. Enjoy the pictures from this week.


Rebekah standing in (she was sitting) the dollhouse that was my great-grandma's. Bobby is refurbishing it for my dad for Christmas.

More work completed on the swing set while Rich was here last weekend.

Bekah going down the slide.

Bekah climbing up. She's a pro!!

Her beautiful profile that is definitely Fannin.

2 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

She is so adorable and I am glad that your first weeks in school are going well! Our anniversary is today and we are heading to Ohio this weekend to visit Gene's parents and go to Cedar Point! Eating always worked for me to when I was sick during my pregnancies!! Have a great weekend!

Annie

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cutie!! I look at Bekah's pictures and see that I think she looks like Faitheee.

Ronda