Sunday, March 11, 2007

The infamous countdown continues

2 evenings until my choral concert- 2 rehearsals
6 days until the point at which I had Bekah in my pregnancy
10 days until my choral festival- 5 rehearsals because of block days and a half day the day before where I won't see them.
Officially 31 days left of this pregnancy- 4.5 weeks, but since I've been having Braxton Hicks and my ankles are swelling, I'm just hoping to make it past March 21st.
15 school days until I am on maternity leave!!
It feels a bit more real today because Bobby and I put the infant bases in the cars, and yesterday my sister and I put together the basinette and started to pack my suitcase.
I guess I should finish my pre-registration form for the hospital and get that mailed in!!

I will post some pictures later of my extremely organized and clean house thanks to my sister Melissa.

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

Oh, it's coming so quickly!!!! Praying for you often.