Sunday, November 09, 2008

Scroll Down!!

I finally updated what we've been up to the last few weeks. There are a couple things that I didn't post about, but for the most part, this is what we've been doing for the last several weeks. Busy, busy, busy!!
The first weekend of November, we went to Indiana to celebrate Bobby's Grandma's 90th b-day. The camera never came out. I was dealing with children, food, and spending time with people that we haven't seen in a long time. Bobby has been the picture taker lately when we're out and about. When I'm by myself, without him, I have to force myself to take pictures. (around the house is another story, I take pictures like crazy!!)
I also went to the doctor for the first time. I got to see the heart beat and see the baby. Everything looks good. The doctor moved up my due date to May 15th. This means I'll probably be having the baby around May 1st. Unless this baby is completely different than it's sisters. I go back to the doctor on December 5th for my 17 week appointment. It looks as though I will have an ultrasound right around the 1st of the new year. I am definitely leaning towards another girl, but I know Bobby would love a boy. I will try to update more often!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the updates! Your kids looked great for Halloween!

Ha ha that's funny about you saying the baby will come May 1st. We'll see....