Monday, November 03, 2008

Meditative Monday #3

Lots to post about, but for now, you'll have to be satisfied with my list of things I've thinking about and things I have been thankful for this week.

-The ability to swim, even though it's hard to get up at 5:20 and 5:45 am 3 days per week, I always feel great after, and I hope the continued exercise will keep me from having gestational diabetes with this pregnancy. I exercised a lot with Bekah, and never had a problem. Sarah was a different story!
-A husband that puts the girls to bed EVERY night! (Can you tell I'm thankful for this? It's the 3rd time I've mentioned it)
-God's providence and God's sovereignty
-Celebrations that bring family closer together, even for a little bit
-MANY maternity clothes from Bobby's cousin's wife (Sonya) since I gave away/sold mine. (we were not planning on having another baby)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots to be thankful for! I enjoy reading your blog updates :)