Friday, August 24, 2007

SOOO BIG....5 MONTHS OLD!!



Friends of ours did this on their blog, so I just had to do it. Look how big she has gotten!!
She is rolling over from her belly to her back extremely well, almost immediately after she is put on her belly. She really doesn't like it yet. I think she thinks she can't see everything as well as on her back. She is giggling like crazy, especially at Bekah. (I will post a video soon!! Blogger has added a new way to upload videos without going through another service.)
She is eating a lot of rice and only a little bit of veggies. She eats a couple bites and then decides she wants her bottle. She is still clingy when I get home from work, but I love playing with her, so it's usually okay.
She sleeps from between 7:30-8:30 PM until 6:00 am -7 am, but twice this week she got up before 5 am thanks to Bekah. (Bekah woke up and turned on their light one early morning, and another morning, she came out of their room and shut the door really loud)
She is still only sleeping between 30 minutes and 60 minutes for each of her naps, but every once-in-a-while, she sleeps for more than 60 minutes.
Overall, the last 5 months have been wonderful, and I can't believe that it has been 5 months already!! Before I know it, school will be out, and I will have another summer with my girlies and hubby.

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

I love comparison pictures!! She has such a perfect little round baby face!! She is a doll! Oh, I meant to tell you that I, too, lack adult conversation so when I do finally talk to someone.... we end up talking for hours!!