Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Almost

Well, we're about over this bug. I felt much better last night, not too wonderful today, but again better tonight. I think it's the Powerade. I have had about 1000 calories today with 360 of those being Powerade. It seems to calm my stomach and give me some energy. I have lost about 6 pounds since Sunday morning because of this little bug, and I'm ready for it to be over. I have to get into school and get something accomplished. School starts a week from tomorrow, and I am not even close to being ready. I have been off almost 20 weeks and I feel like I don't even remember how to teach. :~)
Bekah is doing much better, but is still not eating much. Last night she went to bed at 7 pm and woke up around 10 pm very, very warm. We took her temperature and it was almost 101. We gave her Tylenol and she fell back asleep around 11:30. This morning her temp was a bit below 100. She has acted pretty normal through out the day, but didn't eat much. Normally, we just put food out around meals and snack times and she'll eat when she's ready, but today, she didn't even want a cheese stick. Normally she wants 2 or 3 at a time, so we knew she still wasn't feeling well. She had a good nap, and fell asleep a bit ago.
Thank you for your prayers. Please remember us for a bit longer as we really, really don't want Bobby or Sarah to get this bug.

1 comment:

Gene and Annie said...

Praying that you are done with this sickness bug!! It's never fun to have sick kids and be sick yourself!! Rest, cause it sounds like you are going to need all your energy since school is starting soon!!