Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Birthday Recap

The day started out with a nice breakfast in bed and cards from my hubby and girls.

When we went to get out of the house to go to Kohl's then to lunch, Bekah threw a fit!! She did not want to wear a pull-up and she would not try to go potty before we left. An hour later, we got out of the house still with a crying Bekah. (She ended up going potty after we finished lunch and she was still dry, so maybe she didn't have to go, but she wouldn't tell us that, she just threw a fit. Oh how I love almost 3 year olds.)

We went to lunch first because by the time we got out of the house it was 11:30 and we were both hungry. I had a king crab leg along with a spinach salad with grilled shrimp. We shared fried zucchini that were so yummy!!
We went to Kohl's after lunch and I ending up walking around by myself because both girls were asleep and we didn't want to wake them up. I got some fun stuff with the gift cards I got from the Haecks and the Fannins. Thanks!!

Later, after we got home, we shared some cheesecake and they sang happy birthday to me. Bekah eve helped me blow out the candles.

All-in-all, a good day. We didn't get to go to the pool because of Bekah's tantrum, but it ended up thunder storming anyway, so we would have been caught in the rain at the pool if we had been there. Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes!! They were greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a really nice day.