Friday, April 27, 2007

Time Flies When You're.....


Having fun, overwhelmed, stressed, loving life, holding an infant constantly.....

I can't believe 1 week from Monday is when I went back to work with Bekah. I can't even imagine doing that this time. Maybe it's because I've known for a long time that I wasn't going back till August. ???

Because Sarah came a few weeks early, I will have to take more unpaid days than anticipated to stay off through the end of the end, but it is well worth it. I did some calculations, and if I was still teaching at SACS in Indiana, I would have to take the same number of unpaid days just to be off for 6 weeks, let alone the last 9 weeks of school that I'm going to be off. SACS didn't let you use a sick bank for maternity leave. You could only use your sick days and then take unpaid days.

God has provided for our family in so many ways, and I know that He will keep providing. He is watching over us all the time!!!

1 comment:

Amanda at Double Stitching said...

Hey girl, we got Sarah's birth announcement in the mail yesterday. So sweet :) Enjoy your time off with her!!