Wednesday, April 04, 2007

10 Days Later...


I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. The same thing happened with Bekah. 10 days. Now I just have to get the small amount of ab muscles I have back doing what they're supposed to do so more of my pants fit. :~)
Things are good. Sarah definitely has a fussy time in the evenings. She ate every 2.5 hours up until she went to bed, and from 3-11 pm, except when I was feeding her, she fussed, but then she went down at 11:30 and didn't get up until 7:30 am. I will post updated pictures when I've downloaded from the camera.

3 comments:

Deven said...

That's about what happened to me last time -- a week and a half. Hopefully I'll be able to pull off a repeat too. :)

Gene and Annie said...

I love the family shot!! It's not that easy to get such a good one especially as your family expands!! You guys all look happy which is great!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations on Sarah's birth- what a beautiful family. :) I hope the fusiness subsides, you must be exhausted. Enjoy your girls.