Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stuff

My concert went well. The 6th graders kind of lost it during the first song, but they recovered during their other two. The 7th had one shaky song, but the 8th grade did wonderfully. They would be even better if they would focus all the time. The only down part was that I had to take one of my 6th graders home afterwards cause her mom was taking a final exam. It took me 20 minutes to drive her home in the rain, dark, and winding roads. Then it took me 20 minutes to get back. I won't be doing that in March when I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant.
My students are driving me crazy. I never remember being this crazed in Ft. Wayne. And it's not just the pregnancy. I was pregnant there too and they never drove me crazy like this. They talk constantly, don't know how to be quiet during a test and are just out of control. 3 more days after 1:40 PM. I have my planning at the end of the day today, so I teach, teach, teach, and then can "relax" while I get ready for tomorrow.
Have a great day!!

No comments: