Thursday, December 07, 2006

Active Daughter

I was kind of hoping that daughter number 2 might not be quite as active as daugther 1. Well, the last few days, Sarah Catherine has been kicking me constantly, just like her sister, Rebekah Janae did in the womb, and sometimes still does when climbing around on my lap. I don't think I have enough energy to deal with both of them if Sarah is as BUSY as Bekah.
On a side note, for the last few days, I have been asking Bekah, "What's your sister's name?" And without hesitation, she replies, "Sarah!!" with a huge smile on her face. I think she's going to be a great big sister and friend to Sarah. Hopefully she'll be over the "mines!!!" stage by the time Sarah's old enough to want to take her toys. (She adds an S to the end of words when making them plural, it's so cute!)
One more day this week, 5 next week, then 2. I hope I can make it. The kids have been crazy this week. One good/pleasant thing was when I took my 8th graders to sing to their teachers and the principals during their planning. They sang Carol of the Bells accappella 3 times. They did an AMAZING job. I was so proud of them.

No comments: