Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Little Giraffe


Bekah dressed up as a giraffe for our Fall Festival at church on Sunday afternoon. She had a lot of fun running around and jumping in the blow-up toy, but didn't really understand the concept of playing the games and getting candy. Bobby and I were incharge of a game, so she kept taking candy out of our bowl.

When I came home from school yesterday, Bekah was stuffed up and it was raining and cold outside. Because of this, I ended up not taking her trick'or'treating. At first I felt like a bad mom, but when she woke up even more congested, etc. I felt like I'd done the right thing. She doesn't even know what it's all about. She didn't even realize we were going.

On a side note, I have started my second graduate class. It is a lot less time consuming that the first. In 3 days I've done 2 out of 15 sections. I plan on doing another one once Bekah is in bed. That will make 3 in 4 days. I should be done in a month with plenty of time to work on the final project and get my Indiana teacher's license renewed by April.

No comments: