Friday, September 22, 2006

Boy I am Glad that I have a 3 day weekend, because this weekend is going to be BUSY!!!

Tomorrow is my fundraiser for my chorus. We are having a rummage sale and car wash (if it doesn't rain) to raise money to cover our "operating" costs.

Tomorrow night we are having dinner with our new friends Matt and Amy who are getting married New Year's Eve.

Sunday we have our Life Group get together after church, then we need to quickly get to a pumpkin festival to get Bekah a "pumkin." (before the festival ends at 6 pm)

After that, Bobby is going to a Hispanic church service called La Roca on Sunday night.

All we're doing is laying around on Monday!!!

Bekah wearing one of Mommy's old Honey Baked Ham hats.
Bekah, a couple days ago, climbing up the steps of her swing set.


Hi Mommy!!
New hairstyle I tried to do this morning. She only didn't realize it for a few minutes and pulled it right out.

10.5 week belly, I think. This is the best picture I could get by myself.
An apple after Bekah's through with it. She has strong teeth. She's got both bottow 2-year-molars and the top ones are poking through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that baby-belly! I love picture of Bekah with the hat on. How cute.