Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Big Sister

For a few weeks now, we have been talking to Bekah about whether she wants a brother or sister and about how I have a baby in my "belly." A couple days ago I asked her, "Bekah, what's in mommy's belly?" To which she answered very sweetly, "A baby!"
Since then, with no avail, we've been asking her whether it's a boy baby or a girl baby. Just yesterday, she finally answered, "Boy." Bobby finally got the answered he wanted. She's been saying sister for a while, so he was estatic, to say the least, when she finally said boy.
What a cutie.

1 comment:

Beth said...

That's so cute! Glad Bekah is getting excited. We have Zachary saying "baby" and "brother." We will see how excited Zachary and Bekah are once the new additions get here. ;o) Bekah will be a great big sister. I love all the recent pics, she is growing up so fast! I can't believe she'll be 2 soon. Time flies!