Saturday, July 15, 2006

A New License

My 26th birthday is this coming Monday. I've been thinking about it for several weeks, but I just remembered yesterday that I needed to get my new Kentucky license because my Indiana one was expiring. So, this morning I went down to the Nicholasville DMV and paid $21 for my new Kentucky license. This included the $1 donation to something with organ donation.

On another note, our daugther Rebekah is going to be 2 years old in less than 3 months. I can't believe how time is flying. She is starting to feel better, but still not a huge appetite.

Bobby's sister, Faithe, and her husband Nathan left this afternoon. Bobby and Nathan spent much of the last 3 days, minus the time we were at the emergency room yesterday, building a trash can that is smaller than the one we currently have in the kitchen. As it is, we sometimes change the bag every day. Anyone else see a problem with this? I will post pictures of it when I get the film developed. My hubby is becoming quite the builder. He's built several things, and is doing many more for family members for Christmas. Any requests??

2 comments:

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Wow - Hi! I can't believe you found us. Your daughter is beautiful! Ellie is 4 and in preschool. Glad to know you are doing well! And on another note - I had my gallbladder out last November - not a fun experience for me. Glad yours is over. Keep in touch!

Hummel Family said...

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile and you have really been through a lot! I am glad your daughter is going to be okay and that you are recoeverd from the gall bladder surgery.

I will do a better job at checking in more often!

Blessings
JoEllen