Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Pregnancy Update

34 weeks, 5 days, taken by Miss Rebekah.  :)

The countdown has begun.
38 days till due date,
14 days from when I had Bekah,
21 days from when I had Sarah,
28 days till my friend Amy and her daughter come for a week while my parents are in Hawaii,
31 days from being induced if she hasn't come yet (but the doctor and I highly doubt I will make it there),
3 potential weekends left to get things ready!!

I am getting soooo tired. There are so many things to get done, but my body is giving out on me. When I have the motivation to get things done, my legs are swollen and it hurts me more to do anything. When I have put my legs up for a bit and feel better, I no longer have the motivation to do any of the things on the "to-do" list.

Prayer requests:
1) Getting through the next few weeks, physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.
2) Transition from 2 to 3 kiddos. Having patience when I am exhausted!!
3) Easy delivery. I am actually praying that this delivery will be like Sarah's, fast!!! At the time, it was scary, but afterwards, I recovered so much faster.
4) A full-time job for Bobby. He is finishing up seminary in May (yah!!!) and is currently only working part time. The plan was for us to be out in July from my parents', but then this baby came along and it would be a lot easier on everyone if we could get out earlier. We just need more space.

Also, if anyone has any recipes or meal ideas for things that freeze well, I would greatly appreciate them. I don't want a lot of pasta though, so more different ideas are very helpful. My friend Amy and daughter are coming while my parents are gone to help, but I don't want Amy to have to cook every night. I want her to be able to relax and just help with the kiddos.

My sister is taking a couple days off right after to help with transition, but after that I will still be watching my nephew. Bobby will go over in the morning and get our older nephew off to school and then bring the younger nephew back to my parents' house to play with the big girls. I know this sounds crazy, but except for a few squabbles throughout the day, they actually keep each other occupied better than if nephew wasn't around.

We greatly appreciate all your prayers over the next few weeks!!!

No comments: