Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not much to Post about


I am 3 week days away from starting to watch my nephews full-time. I will have Dylan for 2 days next week until he starts 2nd grade on Wednesday. On Wednesday I will just have the 3 kids from 7:30-3:30. I am excited, but nervous about getting all the preschool stuff done, etc.

Bobby started a new position at UPS last Thursday. He is now in charge of the scanners. Repairing, troubleshooting, running checks to see if packages indeed went where they're supposed to, etc. He is having fun, but has started to eat less because he doesn't move around as much during the day. We like his new hours better. He leaves earlier, which doesn't allow for much family time in the mornings, but he has been home no later than 4:30 pm, some times earlier.
Bekah is 1 week away (tomorrow) from getting her cast off. She has started to hobble around on her leg, which has been helpful, but I am still very excited get it off. I'm ready to not have to take a stroller into every store, no matter what. She has started to allow me to put barrettes in her hair and she looks beautiful!!

Sarah is growing, growing, growing!! She is starting to say more words and make herself known. We definitely know that she is strong-willed. She screams out when something doesn't go her way. She has been tormented her sister whenever she can, so when Bekah gets her cast off, Sarah better watch out!!

The girls have been playing so well together lately, it's been wonderful being home with them!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that you are able to stay home with your girls. Good luck watching your nephews full-time. I am sure it will go well.
Your girlies are adorable! Bekah's hair looks very pretty. Now that Grace's hair is longer, I've been putting in clips and ribbons- it looks so cute :) It is fun having a girl.

Unknown said...

such cute girls! I wish we lived closer to do play dates. Jackson would love having a buddy his age!!
love, Kristen

Gene and Annie said...

Becca's hair looks beautiful and it will be nice to get that cast off!! When Dax got his off, it was so nice to be able to give him a true bath again! Have fun watching your sister's kids and teaching preschool! You will do great! We just started homeschool at the beginning of the month for Grace! It is going pretty good!