Saturday, February 24, 2007

Solo and Ensemble


TODAY!!! Oh the joys of being a choir teacher in the Spring. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!! Bekah and I didn't leave my school yesterday till 5:30 pm. It was a LONG day!!


One major blessing is that I've been paying the lady that will be my long term sub to stay after school most of the time and work with my kids. Last year I stayed after school for at least an hour every day for 2 months in preparation for solo and ensemble.


Concert: Two weeks from Tuesday

Festival: Three weeks from Wednesday

The point in my pregnancy with Bekah when my water broke before I went into labor: 3 weeks from TODAY!!!

Hold on a few more days Sarah!!!

(Bekah is less than 1 day old in this picture)

2 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

Isn't it weird how some people go the whole 40 weeks and some don't?? As long as the baby is healthy and to term (37 weeks), I would have been happy to have one a little early? I must just be a good incubator, my mom is small framed like me and she had all 8lb babies too. So it must run on both sides of our genetic pool! The lucky thing is that I never gain a whole lot of weight and I actually end up back to my regular weight soon! (once I have the baby, alot of the weight is gone) I actually was 5lbs less then my starting weight with Dax at my 6 week appt but I only gained 16 lbs with him. (with him, I was literally "all baby") Hopefully, with this pregnancy you can at least make it to term and then who knows what will happen! I am sure Sarah will be a healthy baby and that is all that matters!! Thanks for your prayers!

Shoemaker Family said...

Woo hoo! Count down those days!! I'm so so envious!!

I'm assuming it's Bekah in the picture, right? What an adorable baby!!