Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Birthday Weekend

Well, Bekah's birthday is actually tomorrow, but since we won't have much time tomorrow as a family, we spent this weekend celebrating Bekah's birthday. She's 2 tomorrow; we can hardly believe it.

Here are several pictures from this weekend and a few from other times.

This one is the last one we took at the Cincinnati Zoo yesterday. I had looked at the pictures we'd taken, and none of them had me in the picture, so we had to document that I was there.

My new dresser that we were miraculously able to fit all of my and Bobby's stuff in. We've made room for the bassinette to enter the room in the next several months.



This is of a dress my mom and I found at Once Upon a Child. So cute!!

2 comments:

Gene and Annie said...

Happy B-day Bekah!! 2 is such a fun age!! Don't let people tell you about the terrible twos because it is all about perspective! They are soo cute at this age because they keep learning new words and start saying the funniest things!!! The zoo pic looked great!! We are going to the zoo this week too so look for our pictures next weekend!! Once upon a child is one of my favorite places to shop!!Well, have a good week!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I really like Once Upon a Child, but LOVE The Children's Orchard. If you haven't been there, you need to try it out.
Happy Birthday, Bekah!