Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Got to Get to Sleep

It has been a busy week with not much sleep thanks to Miss Rebekah. I have many pictures to share from our wonderful fallish weekend, but they will have to wait till tomorrow. We have to get in bed!!

I came home from a meeting right around 5 pm. My friend Jean was babysitting. Around 6:15, Bekah fell asleep on the couch while watching Happy Feet. She is bed where's she's been for the last 5 hours!!

Sarah fell asleep right around 7 pm. I thought she was just taking a quick evening nap before her evening routine. Well, she's still sleeping too, 4 hours later, and Bobby just now informs me that her nap from 2-3 pm was only her second nap of the day. If I had known that, I would have gotten her into her jammies quickly and would have given her a bottle before I let her go to sleep. I also just found out that she only had 4 feedings today because of the messed up schedule. I guess it's going to be the 3rd night in the row that we get woken up in the middle of the night. Yeah!!!

NIGHT!

No comments: