Monday, July 02, 2007

We're Home

After almost 30 hours on the road from Thursday morning until today around 1:30, we are home!!

It was a whirlwind trip, but a lot of fun.

Highlights from the trip as follows.

1. Podee bottle (saw this on a baby story once, but JoEllen reminded me of it). Because of this bottle, we didn't have to stop every 2 hours. It would have taken us almost twice as long to travel.
2. Bekah and Bobby were horsing around in the hotel in PA halfway to NY. I was in bedroom of the suite pumping. Bekah hit her head on the corner of the coffee table which resulted in 3 real stitches. She gets them removed tomorrow.
3. Rock scramble on Mohawk Mountain in eastern New York. I, along with my sister, mom, Bekah, Sarah, and Ethan "walked" up the "easy" path while Bobby, Rich, Dylan, and my dad did the rock scramble.

Pictures from riding up to the mountain to hike.

No comments: