Monday, July 02, 2007

Potty training on a trip


Eating her M&Ms
Bekah really had some break throughs with potty training before we left. I was worried that she would fall back on the trip. I was wrong. She did great!! She only used about half of the pullups I brought because she was going on the potty. She went at rest areas, restaurants, the hotel, and even gas stations. We were so proud of her. I thought once we got home that she would continue with this greatness. Wow was a wrong.
She started off well by going #1 and #2 on the potty soon after she woke up from her nap. She got M&Ms. She must not have been done because a few minutes after finishing her M&Ms I notice a bulge in the back of her panties. #2.
After this, she proceeded to go #1 on the floor, on the chair in the kitchen which ran onto the floor, and on the couch.
The third time, when I came out from making her bed, she was sitting on the potty with her panties off, but there was a huge wet spot on the couch. She took off her panties and sat on the potty, but after she had peed. Help!! I'm tired of cleaning up pee.

1 comment:

Amy R. said...

Our daycare provider at the time pretty much trained Alex by being consistent and sending him to the potty every 30 minutes or so, but he was also 3 at the time. The run around naked thing never worked with him. After being dry at night for a few months, he's been wetting the bed again. So lately, I've been making him put a pullup on OVER his underwear. I don't have to clean up a mess but he knows right away when he's wet. The pullups never really let them feel wet so maybe this would help her until she gets better control and you wouldn't have to clean up the messes. Good luck!