Monday, April 09, 2007

Our 2 1/2 year old


I cannot believe how big she is getting! I cannot believe that it was 2.5 years ago today that she came into this world. I remember holding her in my arms and thinking about how little she was at 5 lbs, 14 oz. and 19.25 inches. She was tiny!! She was also 3.5 weeks early, but she was perfect. Absolutely no problems. We were/are so lucky. She is such a joy! She always wants to hold Sarah, sits next to Sarah's bouncy seat and shows her toys, etc, and is just a real joy to have around the house. She is so talkative. She speaks so well in so many sentences. She counts in Spanish, knows many Spanish phrases, and uses them correctly in her speech.
I cannot imagine our lives without her. She is such an amazing gift. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for her. She is going to be an amazing woman when she grows up.

No comments: