Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lunch and Shopping with Sally

Today Sarah, Bekah, and I spent a few hours with my childhood friend Sally. Sally and I met in elementary school. After middle school, she and her family moved about 30 minutes away. This didn't change our friendship. Sally continued to come into town and go to youth group with me and became close friends with a lot of the kids at my church. She even went to Life 95 with us in Orlando, FL. After HS graduation, we both found our way to Indiana Wesleyan for school. We didn't room together, but we carpooled back and forth, and spent time together "hanging out" at school also. Today Sally and I ventured to Joe's Crab Shack with the girls in tow. We had a really nice time catching up. Sally also helped me do a little shopping for a top to wear on Saturday night. Bobby and I are going out for our 5 year anniversary. Our actual anniversary is tomorrow, but he has to work tomorrow night and will not be getting in till late Friday night.
Sally got some cute pictures of the girls and me and all of us together, so when she sends them to me I will share them.

No comments: