Friday, April 03, 2009

Our silly girls!



Pictures taken outside yesterday when we got home. Such silly girls! Can't believe we're going to have another.

I went to the doctor this morning, 34 week appointment. I had an ultrasound today to check the baby's size. The tech. estimated that she is 5 lbs. 11 oz right now. If I go full term, doubt it, she will be about 8 pounds. My doctor will check me in 2 weeks to see if I'm dilated at all. I have a few more things to get done before she arrives, but I am getting more and more ready!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Those photos are SO cute! Glad that your pregnancy is going well. Hopefully we'll meet little Leah in the not too distant future :) (Oh, if our baby is a girl,but I don't think it is, we are thinking about naming her Leah.. we'll see. It is a beautiful name!)

Deven said...

That was a lot of posts all at once. Wow.

Glad things are going well.