Why a busy week?
1) Bobby started his semester today, so he had class from 2:30-5:15 and then headed to work.
2) Tomorrow he has class from 9:30-10:45 am (and we had to struggle to find someone to watch the girls because our sitter's kids are very sick), and then I have a meeting after school until 5 pm, so Bobby has to take the girls to 2 different houses tomorrow.
3) Thursdays I stay after school with kids getting ready for solo and ensemble, so Bobby brings the girls to school and then heads to work.
4) Friday Bobby has class again from 9:30-10:45 am, and then Bobby's sister and her hubby arrive for the weekend that night.
5) Saturday, Bobby's parents are coming down for lunch.
6) Sunday, Bobby has to do powerpoint at church, and his sister and hubby are leaving after church.
We will have Monday to recover from a busy week.
If you think of us, say a prayer for Bobby. It's going to be difficult for him to get back into the swing of things. Last semester, he only took 1 class, and it was for the most part online, so it's going to be really different for him to be out of the house for more than 6 hours per week just in class, let alone the studying, etc.