Thursday, July 06, 2006

Home from Florida and Gallbladderless

Well, Bekah and I are home from Florida with tan-lines. She had a great time with her cousins and loved the ocean. I had several moments of not being my daughter's "curiousness" without my hubby being there to help, but I got through it. I will write more about the vacation later and post pictures.
Right now I am sitting on our bed using our new, beautiful laptop and wireless connection while watching "Hello Dolly." It's 4:28 pm and my gallbladder surgery began around noon. I'm feeling a lot less woosey than when I first got home, but not quite up to scanning pictures, etc. The surgery went well and I should be feeling even better by tomorrow.
Thank you for all of you that have been praying for me.
I will post pictures and more detailed info about vacation later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you had a good time in FL. Can't wait to see pictures.

Shoemaker Family said...

Good to hear from you!! I'll keep checking in on you on you blog; hoping to hear you're recovering well. Can't wait to see more pics of you guys and Bekah. She's a doll!