Tuesday, June 16, 2009

She's Growing Up



These pictures are of when Leah was 1 month old. (she is now 5.5 weeks)

She is growing up fast. She struggling throughout the day to find her peace. She will sleep on me for a bit, only in her bed for about 5 minutes, and in the bouncy seat/swing for a few more than that. Sometimes I cannot even get her to calm down by holding her. She just screams!!

At night, she goes down pretty easily, by 10 and usually gets up between 4 and 5 and then goes back down until 7:30ish. I guess I should be thankful for this, but it is still very hard physically and mentally to deal with the house and the other 2 kiddos while Leah is screaming!! Say a prayer for me and the girls if you think about us. Sometimes it's so bad that the girls plug their ears during lunch.

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

She is so precious! I will pray that things calm down a bit.

Stephen and Michelle said...

That brings back WAY too many memories of the first 6 weeks with both kids and 9 months with Titus...but I didn't have 3 kids at the time. My prayers are definitely with you this morning!!!
Michelle