Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Top reasons why I love my wife
Not to be out done and also recognizing that it is a good thing to do from time to time, here are the top reasons why I love my wife.
1) She has worked full-time for five years supporting our family while I attend more school
2) She cares very much about her own health and the physical health of our family. She is always conscious about the things we eat and helps me not overdue it.
3) She knows how to do the little things to make a house a home, like baking cookies, decorating for the seasons, and cherishing and displaying pictures of our family.
4) She loves to host people in our home. She is always looking forward to the next time to prepare a special meal for our friends to come over.
5) I love how she interacts now with Bekah as our oldest grows up. It's neat to see the two of them baking cookies, reading books, and doing laundry together.
6) I love how she puts up with my bad manners, (like saying words when I burp, and leaving the toilet seat up.)
7) I love how she tolerates my endless and boring stories from work.
8) She cares very much about the emotional health of our family. She is always looking for ways for us to get away as a family and spend time together and bond.
9) I love how she keeps me humble when I judge other people and reminds me to remove the plank from my own eye before trying to remove the speck from someone else's eye.
All for now. I love you Paula.