Friday, October 06, 2006

The Week's Happenings


We are Tired!!! Bekah has been going to bed late and getting up extremely early and doesn't want to go back to sleep, most of this week. For example, last night I actually had to hold her for her to go to sleep at around 10 pm, and she was up at 3 am, yes 3 am acting like it was time to play. She finally went back to sleep around 5:30 and I got up at 7am. So this means 4 1/2 hours of sleep for a very long day at the end of a very long week. (Bobby and Bekah slept till after 9!!)
Yesterday was especially eventful because two of my students decided to push the chairs off the tables all around the room while I was down the hall on hall duty. Then they preceeded to lie about it and blamed another student who wasn't even in the room. This student preceeded to hit the wall and run out of the building. The one who kept on lying about it got 5 days OSS and the other one got 3 days OSS. It was a crazy morning.
Today was great, I was just tired from a week of interrupted sleep. (Bekah is standing on the couch next to me right now with her arm around my neck giving me hugs and kisses while she watches, Muppets Take Manhattan, a movie that we watch almost once a day right now. Gotta love her!!)
Tomorrow we go to Cincinnati to meet Bobby's parents at the zoo to celebrate Bekah's b-day. She will be 2 on Monday. My how time flies!! Sunday we celebrate with the people that have become Bekah's fill-in Aunts and Uncles here in town. We are attempting to make a whale cake. Last year we made a Nemo cake, and it turned out really well, so I'm optimistic.
Well, better get going. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. One more week and we head to Myrtle Beach for Fall Break!!! Whoopee!!

No comments: