Thursday, October 26, 2006

Appointment

The nurse found the heartbeat right away again. 4 weeks ago it was at 161, today it was 150. The nurse said that a lot of times girls start out low and go high, and boys start out high and go low. Bobby was pretty happy to hear this from her. I don't remember what Bekah's was, so I can't compare and doubt the nurse.
Ultrasound scheduled for 12:40 on the day before Thanksgiving. Keep those fingers crossed!! Between Bobby, Dylan, and some of my students, I'm being out voted about the girl vs. boy question. Anybody else think we need another girl???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Paula. I would like see you have a boy. I think Bekah needs a little brother and Bobby needs a son.

Beth said...

Paula, I think it would be great to have two girls close in age, they can eventually share a room and think of all the fun they will have together. :) Glad your appointment went well.

Deven said...

I'm with the boy crowd too, and I'm hoping the same for us. I wanted our ultrasound to be before Thanksgiving too, but they won't schedule it then. Of course I'm going to ask Shawn to do one before Thanksgiving anyway, just so we might be able to see and tell people what we're having while we're with family. :)

kristenlea47 said...

Although little girls are fun to dress up and all, it would probably be fun to have one of each! Boys are fun too!

And FYI- I think I only know two people in my life that are still in their "birthing years" that AREN'T pregnant right now. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a boy :) My students all thought I was going to have a girl, but David sure fooled them.

I just LOVE having a boy! I want to have a whole pack of boys. They are so much fun.