Monday, September 18, 2006

This Evening is Turning out to be Blahh!!!

On a side note, I know the video in my previous post is not working. I might have to re-upload it.


I came home from work extremely excited to get out of the house and go to my Spouse Ministries gathering at the Seminary, and right around the time Bekah and I were supposed to leave, it was DOWNPOURING!!! Both of us are getting over colds and the tempature was dropping, so I decided to stay in. What do you know, right around the time it would normally start, the rain stopped, but it would have taken me 10 minutes to get stuff together, 15 to get there, 5 to park, get inside, and 5 minutes to drop Bekah off at the free child care. By this time it would be 7:35-7:45 and it usually gets over around 8:30. All the work for only a few minutes. Needless to say, I feeling blahhh now. I'm tired and not wanting to do my school work, and Bekah is infront of the TV watching a Sesame Street video instead of running around a gym with a bunch of kids.
Enough of my complaining!! I'm attaching a few fun pictures from this weekend and today. We had a great weekend, and I was even able to basically finish my project for my first class. Yeah!!!
Enjoy the pictures!!

Today, I heard Bekah say something about a diaper, and I come out to find her opening the wipes, pretending to wipe one of her many Elmos and then try to put a diaper on. It was sooo cute!

This is Bekah showing her mommy some affection yesterday as she does so many times a day!! We'll keep her!!

Bekah sitting, relaxing with her daddy. She loves her daddy very much!!


Bekah multitasking. She's watching TV and coloring at the same time!!



Getting ready to go down the slide.


Saying goodbye to Grandma before she left on Saturday. She was really tired and wanted to go outside. She went down for a nap right before my mom left and slept for 4 hours!! When she woke up, she asked, "Where's Grandma?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!