Saturday, August 05, 2006

God's timing is more perfect than Ours

Well, a month before we were going to start "trying", God decided that it was time for us to give Bekah a sibling. We were going to start this month, but I started feeling funny last week and started to think that maybe something was up. We are due April 11. We don't have any April babies in our families yet. But you never know, if this baby is like Bekah, it'll be born in March. This puts me getting out of school a bit earlier, before my last concert, but I will miss testing. :~) It will also give me more time with the baby before school starts again in early August 2007. As soon as the belly starts to grow (which I know will be sooner than last time), I will post some pictures. Please pray for us, as the first 14 weeks or so are a bit nervous for us since the miscarriage before Bekah.
Currently I am 4 weeks along.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby & Paula,

Congratulations on the new addition that is on the way. Scott and I are really happy for you.

Deven said...

Now I can be excited in public for you! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you guys. Once David is better, we will have you all over. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your very exciting news! We couldn't be more happy for you. Best of luck to all of you, especially the new big sister:-)

Hummel Family said...

Congrats to you guys!!! We are so excited for you and pray all goes well. Keep us all updated on how you and BABY #2 are doing!

Love
JoEllen

Beth said...

Congratulations! We are so happy and excited for you. You will be in our prayers. Bekah will make a great big sister.

Kristi "Fields" Stewart said...

Hey Paula and Bobby! I stumbled across your blog and saw the good news! Congratulations! I hope all is well with you both and your family! :)

~Kristi

Amanda at Double Stitching said...

Congratulations you guys! That is such great news. I am very happy for you! I loved the videos of Bekah, it was great to see her "in action!" And Paula, you are officially on my links now :)

Shoemaker Family said...

I just made another visit back to your blog and caught up!! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Are things going well still?