Sunday, January 07, 2007

DONE!!!!

Yeah!!! I am done!!! Now, all I have to do is make a copy of it for my records, in case it gets lost, have Bobby mail it, and start the process of renewing my Indiana License!! I am soooo excited!! Now I don't have to do anything else until 2008 when I need to start my actual masters program. (In Kentucky, you have to have half of a masters done within the first 5 years to renew your teaching license. Bobby will not be done with his MDiv before my license runs out. I got it back in 2004 when we thought we were moving, but didn't end up moving till 2005. Therefore, I only have 2 years left on it after this year. We're thinking Bobby has 3 more after this year.) By then, Bekah will be almost 4, and Sarah will be 1. Maybe they'll play together and let Mom do her school work each night after she comes home from teaching 200 middle schoolers. :~)

No comments: