Thursday, June 22, 2006

5 days and Counting

Since June 12, I, Paula, have been teaching summer school at my middle school here in Nicholasville. I am making some extra money, but I can't wait for it to be over. I am teaching all the Arts classes (PE, Health, Art, Drama, Business, Tech. Ed, Family Consumer Science, Music, Spanish and French, etc.), so I'm having to do quite a bit of preparation work. After tomorrow, I only have 4 more days of it! I'm missing the last day because Bekah and I are going to Florida with my family for a cousin's wedding. (Bobby has to work. We will be taking a trip to Myrtle Beach in early October after he gets his vacation.) It should be fun, but hot!! It will be Bekah's first time on plane.
After we come back, I finally have my gallbladder out. (the next day). I haven't had an attack in a while, but after seeing the ultrasound with all the stones, I'm basically an attack waiting to happen.

When we get our new computer and turn this one back into my school, I will get some new pictures of Bekah up. I promise!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hi Paula & Bobby! I'm so glad that you've joined the blogsphere. :) My site is http://reflectionsofrainbows.blogspot.com and Kyle's is http://kwshank.blogspot.com Come take a look and leave a comment. We'll keep you in our prayers as surgery approaches. God bless!